- Tourist information
Kaitsukiroh food of the Kaitsukiroh
- Yura Beach, Surrounding Area(Within 10 minutes on foot)
- I am making sake of good refreshingness and soft purity.Sake brewed rice as a raw material does not use scrape rice or foreign rice production at all, and uses the whole amount of domestic rice.You can also sample liquor from Hakurei Brewing. 7 minutes on foot from Tango-Yura Station
- Orange gardenTango Fuji the summit of 640 m above sea level called Tango Fuji, the view of the Sea of Japan is a magnificent view overlooking the Echizen Beach the distance.
the foot of mountain of the the foot of mountain popular Yura Orange Orchard spread, in autumn it is crowded with customers of "oranges picking".
It is an easy hiking course of 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Miyazu City (about 30 minutes by car, about 15 minutes by train)
- AmanohashidateThe Amanohashidate is counted in the three major Japanese scenery changes its expression through the four seasons, and it seems to be very beautiful in everyone's memories.
- Watch KanIt is an aquarium in Kansai Electric, Miyazu Energy Research Institute.
About 130 kinds of fish are welcoming aquarium.Among them, the large aquarium allows you to see the fish in InshoreTango the eyes and entertains visitors.
- Miyazu ocean fishing spotA sea fishing park like a big raft near the Tango Watch-kan.You can aim for Chinu etc.There are rod rental and bait.Please enjoy the real thrill of big fishing.
- Maizuru City (about 40 minutes by car and about 20 minutes by train)
- Maizuru Repatriation Memorial HallShowa (time period) October 7 days of Repatriation first ship indeed 13 years from the entry into port of the Repatriation first ship to the last ship of Showa (time period) September 7, permanent that the footprints played a mission to the end as the town of withdrawal, the misery of war It was built as a "symbol" of peace that we will hand down to.
- Maizuru Brick ParkHigashimaizuru is a town where romantic drifting warehouses with red bricks stand.Meiji establishment of the Former Navy Maizuru Navy base 1974, many buildings were built during the Taisho (time period) era, bringing another attraction of Maizuru.
Some warehouses are lit up at night, and you can see fantastic and romantic light scenery.
Opening hours, 9: 00-17: 00, Admission fee 300 yen ℡ 0773 - 66 - 1095
Monday, The next day off on holidays
- Maizuru Port Tore Tore CenterYou can purchase fresh seafood deep-fried in Maizuru Bay.
Opening Hours: 9: 00-18: 00, Regular holiday: Every Wednesday
- Mt YuragatakeWest Peak, 640 m, , East Peak, 585 m
From the mountain entrance, it will arrive at the summit in about 1 hour.
West Peak, you can see Amanohashidate under your eyes, and from East Peak you can see the direction of Maizuru.
In the coming season, mountain flowers bloom in beautiful colors, which is ideal for light climbing.
After climbing, Shiokumien return to the Shiokumien, sweat in an open-air bath overlooking the Sea of Japan, relax with local cuisine with fresh seafood.
- Tsukazu no Kane (temple’s bell never to be struck) Migawari (substitute) Kannon Saigoku 28th Temple the Nariaiji Temple Saigoku 28th Temple Japan is located on the hillside of Mt Nariai near the Amanohashidate in three scenic Nariaiji Temple in Japan, and is known for its legends such as "Tsukazu no Kane (temple’s bell never to be struck)" and "Migawari (substitute) Kannon".
339, Nariaiji, Miyazu City, Kyoto Prefecture